The 2016 WI Tea and Tents festival will be on the weekend of 22nd to 25th July at Walesby Forest in Nottinghamshire.
Tickets are £55 per person (plus booking fee)
Laraine is booking the tickets for all Disley WI members, so if you would like to go to this event please contact her BY 30th JANUARY
More details from the organisers below ….
Tickets for 2016!
Drum roll please! Tickets for Tea & Tents 2016 will go on sale at 10am on Monday 1 February.
They will be obtainable via a link on the website at teaandtents.co.uk but will not be available until the allocated time. We will be launching the new website in the next week or two.
Some extra things worth noting:
• Weekend camping ticket – £55 + booking fee
• Weekend lodge ticket – £85 + booking fee
• We are using a ticket agent so booking fees will apply.
• A maximum of four tickets can be purchased per transaction.
• We’ll need to know the name, WI, federation and email address for everyone.
• 2016 WI MEMBERS ONLY!
• Pre-erected tents will be available again for £30 in addition to the individual weekend tickets which must be purchased by each attendee. You only need to book one to accommodate up to six people.
• Live-in vehicles must purchase a pass in addition to weekend camping tickets (£10).
• The rise in ticket price compared with last year is to cover additional facilities which we’re planning such as portaloos, marquees and for some paid services (such as web fees, consultancy fees, additional running costs etc).
• Buying a ticket confirms that you’ve read ALL the terms and conditions of sale. It took a long time to write them so we’d appreciate it if you just looked through before handing over your hard earned cash!
• Sorry but there will be NO REFUNDS available this year due to the new ticketing system. We have however set up a ticket swap page again for people who can no longer go and want to sell on their ticket for face value.
We don’t know what the programme will include yet because that’s up to you! Once the tickets have sold, we’ll get back in touch to see what you can all offer. Whether it’s sharing a skill, leading an activity or giving a talk. If you’re not comfortable with that, we’d like everyone else to volunteer at least an hour of their time over the weekend to make it the best weekend of the summer! That might be stewarding, helping on the info desk or topping up the tea urns. We’re all in it together and it’s going to be fab! T&T really is what we all make of it and it’s been that amazing spirit that’s seen us into our third year. We are planning some main activities such as the quiz, members market, campfire, competitions and yarn bomb again.
Thanks for reading this far and we can’t wait to have you on board!
The T&T Team
India (Gloucester Rd WI, Avon),
Clare (Birchgrove WI, Glamorgan),
Sue (Renaissance WI, West Sussex)
and the Secret Squirrels.